79 type 2 moonraker for sale

Devon moonraker 1979 (Orange and white).

4 berth poptop with rock and roll bed with cooker, sink and fridge.

Brand new Laurie Petit 1776 engine fitted with twin webers, remote oil filter and cooler and empi quiet pack, never driven. (Requires throttle setting up but can be heard running)

Requires welding (Battery tray, inner wheel arches, cab steps and rear panels) and handbrake fixing for MOT. I have all the repair panels to do this.

To be honest i’m not sure what this is worth. The van cost me 3400 and has about 1500 worth of new engine and and a couple of hundred worth of repair panels but i realise i won’t recoup that money. Although i’ve seen scruffier ones with very short MOT’s go for good money on ebay.

I also have a load of extra bits n bobs that i will offer to the buyer first refusal on buying.

Incl a brand new awning and propex heater.
Porsche hub adaptors, cookie cutters (superb condition no tyres), teledials (dodgy home paint , no kerb marks with toyos).Porsche 944 spindles with nearly new discs and calipers. Porsche 944 seats and a gauge set.

It’s up for sale as i have been ill and had no time to get the work completed and now money is tight. So i’d rather someone got the use out of this.

Open to sensible offers,
Ian

big . ianj @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

Hi there…are you still selling? If so, where are you based?
Many thanks, Julie (juliemolina@hotmail.co.uk_