Bad Camberg

Looks confirmed Bad Camberg will go ahead in June 2011 no confirmed dates yet.

Cheers

And http://www.europeanbugin.com/ :slight_smile:

samueltype3 - 16/2/2010 7:36 PM
Looks confirmed Bad Camberg will go ahead in June 2011…

dancinnanagif.gif That’s good timing for a change! My big leave runs 6th~26th June next year.

Right, what kind of Euro tour are we gonna organise for ourselves then…? heehaw.gif

We are thinking of BBT,Camberg and then down to Euro Bug In

Going of to count up how many sleeps till then.

Cheers Sam

I think whenever I post up intentions to do an event, I jinx myself! :rs

Went in to work after posting that, only to hear the latest buzz is a major change to the duty rota for next year… w00t.gif

Will still be looking for a Bad Camberg sized vacation slot when the dates are announced tho… :thumb:

Sounds like a good plan Mark… biggrin.gif

The only problem is WHAT FERRY would we set of from and can we form every body into one group to convoy from the ferry for another D-Day invasion… :beers:

Rosyth/Zeebrugge or Newcastle/Amsterdam dependent on price will look into this soon however sometimes Ferry timetables prices not out for so far ahead.

Cheers

Looks like Norfolk Line have seriously reduced their rates this year! w00t.gif

Let’s hope they’re equally as affordable come June 2011
(if we still have a Rosyth~Zeebrugge ferry service that is!)… heehaw.gif

Be cool if these sort of prices are around in 2011 ( :

Cheers

Bad Camberg date announced 24-26 June 2011 ( :

Cheers

Justavan - 27/3/2010 1:35 PM

Sounds like a good plan Mark… biggrin.gif

The only problem is WHAT FERRY would we set of from and can we form every body into one group to convoy from the ferry for another D-Day invasion… :beers:

If you want to recreate the D-Day invasion you would need Portsmouth -Caen, Done this ferry over a dozen times as my dad really was a D-Day Veteran and we used to go over every year for the remembrance services. The Caen Ferry comes in to the east side of Sword Beach at the port of Ouistreham.

:slight_smile:

It’s E-day (Evacuation Day) I’m more worried about! :rs
Gotta get from Germany to Leith for 0800 Monday 27th without missing too much of the show itself. mad.gif

Seamonsta

The actual main day for the show is the saturday, if iremeber correctly.

Cheers