Beetle front clip and NOS front wings

I’m having a clear out of bulky items.

I have a complete front clip for a '69 onwards standard Beetle. It consists of front apron, spare wheel well, front parts of the quarter panel including the bumper mounts, the bottle recess and the reinforcing parts that go either side of the tank. This is reproduction part is currently selling for £130 at Just Kampers. Mine is immaculate as it’s been carefully stored, never fitted or painted. £90

NOS front nearside wing for '68 to '74 standard bug with Europa bumpers and indicators on top. Part of the Panama find. Heritage have one left at £150, mine has, again, been carefully stored. It came with a few scuffs in the storage primer as it’s very old NOS but I haven’t added any. Perfect shape and fit, just strip off storage primer, prime, paint and fit unlike the reproduction stuff. And no horrible sharp edges to cut you! £100.

New front offside wing as per above but Mexican and no indicator hole so for '74 onwards. I did scuff the e-coat but have rubbed down the area and primed it. As above, perfect factory fit, accurate shape and proper thickness and weight, £155 from Heritage, £100 from me.

Both wings only slightly more expensive than repros but far superior quality.

Located in Forfar.

Reasonable offers invited or possible swap for nice 4x130 alloys WHY

The front clip is sold, wings and tank still available

The front clip has sold now, the tank and the new wings are still available. I also have another pair of front wings, they’re '68 to '74 with Europa bumper slots. They are used, currently in Marine blue, and are in very nice condition with only minimal surface rust. They are heavier than modern repros, I’m not claiming they’re genuine VW as I don’t know but they are at least good quality old school reproduction. £80 for the pair (the price of one wobbly new repro)