Bored? Got nothing better to do?

Go here

Yeh - good stuff! Certainly beats online shopping for insurance quotes for old Passats. :frowning:
Has anyone else tried this? What a rigmarole! All these companies and their tedious telly adverts (Michael Winner must die! :axe ) claiming it’s easy to do it online, but at the final hurdle, the screen comes up with some lame excuse about server difficulties or ‘service not available at this time’ and any other b.s. guaranteed to p.y.r.o!
Oh, and HIC brokers - is there anyone actually there or just a bank of automated call routers?! :rs

www.confused.com

its a site for insurance quotes - highly recommended. I’ve just halved Jen’s insurance on the Teutonic Turbo Barge.

Has anyone tried it for a camper?

Alan - 2005-05-19 4:52 PM

www.confused.com

its a site for insurance quotes - highly recommended. I’ve just halved Jen’s insurance on the Teutonic Turbo Barge.

It was confused.com I actually used (certainly NOT Esure - because of their adverts!) and in the end, I’m well happy with the premium despite my 9 penalty points! :rasp
I quite liked their online service too - it was only when I tried to complete the transaction with the insurer direct it got annoying. They don’t exactly do what they say on the tin…! :axe

Just tried it, it got confused. I don’t think it understands 1979!