Brewery Tour 8th October

That time of year again for the famous Caledonian Brewey tour, Curry + free bar ( okay if u like real ale ). This year they have reviewed all the prices for events as it’s no longer a side line but more functional for the Brewery. The price for this event is £23.50 per head but’s it’s well worth it if u talk to last years attendees, the night will start at 18:00hrs if this suits the masses and go on until I through u off site ( in a nice way ). Please start putting names up so I can get things organised. Cheers guys and dolls.

Bruce & Fiona

Yeah!!! we are in!!
Bruce & Fiona
Dean & Mela

This event is not to be missed!!! Great food, great tour, and meeting everyone. Just wish I could fly over again this year but money is tight. Hope everyone has a great time dancinnanagif.gif

It was great last year, Count us in.
Sonya and Colin

Schweet! Can I park my home in your driveway again…? heehaw.gif

Alex.

LOL FIFER

Yup - I’m no payin Caravan Club prices for a pitch closer to home than Penicuik!

But I’ll pay the taxi for Bruce & Fi so they can both enjoy the evening… :thumb:

shucks no need for explanations Monsta, im only winding you up

do we have to eat the fab curry and drink that nectar of the gods again? i not sure i can go through it again bud :lol:

That time of year again for the famous Caledonian Brewey tour, Curry + free bar ( okay if u like real ale ). This year they have reviewed all the prices for events as it’s no longer a side line but more functional for the Brewery. The price for this event is £23.50 per head but’s it’s well worth it if u talk to last years attendees, the night will start at 18:00hrs if this suits the masses and go on until I through u off site ( in a nice way ). Please start putting names up so I can get things organised. Cheers guys and dolls.

Bruce & Fiona
Dean & Mela
Sonya and Colin
Alex
Davey

Bruce & Fiona
Dean & Mela
Sonya and Colin
Alex
Davey

Three weeks this Friday so come on people if you’re going start getting your names on the list, please.

Sorry Bruce, Mel and I cant make it any more… Gutted

axe.gif

Bruce & Fiona
Sonya and Colin
Alex
Davey
Mike and Angela

Bruce and fiona
Sonya and Colin
Alex
Davey
Mike (ange not able to make it)

Getting close people, come lets see your names up.

Bruce and fiona
Sonya and Colin
Alex
Davey
Mike (ange not able to make it)

Just back from a holiday in Ibiza, there is still people who said they’re coming but haven’t put their names on the list. I think we need more than 7 people for this night, if it’s a price issue I could change it from a curry to just pies and pints and get a reviewed price, I’m not sure but I think this will bring the price down towards the £10ish mark ( not sure though).
If this is the case I need to know asap and will get a new price on Monday am when I’m back at work.
Cheers Bruce. :beers: :beers:

instead of changin food and price,
wotaboot changin from fri to sat that way we could come. dancinnanagif.gif

It’s always a possibility providing the masses concur

that will be no then! captain davey dont do mass.
lol bowdown.gif

Angelas changed plans to come on the Friday and as a cabbie sat nights my busy night. I would prefer a curry over a pie any day.