Christmas Night Out

Evening

Date : 30th November
Time: 18:30 meeting for 18:50 start
Venue : Ten Pin Bowling followed by some food

It has come to this time of year again where it is time to leave your VW’s tucked up in the garage well for some of us as it is too cold to be driving it lol , instead to have a few laughs and maybe a beer or 2. The format is going to be the same as think it has proved popular in the past so some ten pin bowling followed by some food , however I think it might be a good idea to maybe have a curry this year. I know of a good curry house that used to be just across the road for the ten pin bowling , would need to check to see if it is still there failing that. Could just go back to the same place we normally go to. Please add your name below stating whether you are wanting just to be bowl or food or both

Bowling and food

Bowling only

Bowling and grub

Sorry I can’t manage the 30th
Have a good one

Bowling and food

Bowling and food for 2

Evening

Looking at the responses to tally things up we still have spaces so will be putting a reminder on facebook to try and get the numbers up , had a booked a table for Pizza Hut for 8:15

Bowling :-
Bazza
Beppy
Neil
Graeme
Nick +1

Food :-
Bazza
Neil
Graeme
Nick + 1

I don’t think booking Pizza Hut would have made a difference as it’s a bit crap. The buffet has something for everyone

Hi, Richie will be there for bowling and food. Ishbel will be boogieing at Groove Armada gig in Glasgow! Have a great one!

Jigs

Count me in for Bowling and Pizza then. Where is the same place we normally go to?

Which tenpin bowling are you going to? Is it the one at Fountain Park?