christmas night out

has anything been decided by the committee?

yes

sat 1st december meal and drinks in Edinburgh - ill post the details asap

:beers:

excellent, we look forward to it after missing last years do

Thats good, as we thought we might miss it as we are in Oz for most of December.

sounds like it will be a good night :rasp

ashleigh

I’m up for it.

the after dinner drinks and entertainment was great last year. lets hope we make a boob of it again :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: merry xxxmas

That’s my works night out so fraid I can’t go. :axe

Whats the details Mark, need to arrange a baby sitter.

Details as in the upcoming events calendar…

Xmas night out meet in walkabout bar in omni from 7pm onwards. meal at china china in the omni centre at 8, then out somewhere for drinks afterwards.

Bob

PS there is a list to add your name to in the other forums.
http://messageboard.lvwc.co.uk/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=3310&posts=6

Bob B - 2007-11-15 2:36 PM

Details as in the upcoming events calendar…

Xmas night out meet in walkabout bar in omni from 7pm onwards. meal at china china in the omni centre at 8, then out somewhere for drinks afterwards.

Bob

PS there is a list to add your name to in the other forums.
http://messageboard.lvwc.co.uk/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=3310&posts=6

Oh dear Bob, if memory serves me right China China is a low calibre establishment comparable with pub food. Previous Christmas meals have involved quality Indian, Tia and French restaurants. What is the excuse. Gill has made it clear she’s not interested.

I didn’t organise this one… :rolleyes:

You should still come along, even Anne Marie is coming this year.

Bob

Bob B - 2007-11-22 9:22 AM

I didn’t organise this one… :rolleyes:

You should still come along, even Anne Marie is coming this year.

Bob

Come on then, who is to blame for this shocking lack of good taste? :axe

keith dude , cheap cheerful and food posioning what more could you ask for…I’m not too fussed about the place either but then i did not make any suggestions maybe you should have. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: also the thai place last year was rank by the way .
you can’t please all the people all the time

mkid - 2007-11-22 12:38 PM

keith dude , cheap cheerful and food posioning what more could you ask for…I’m not too fussed about the place either but then i did not make any suggestions maybe you should have. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: also the thai place last year was rank by the way .

Rank! You shouldn’t have ordered the dog then!

keith - 2007-11-22 12:20 PM
Come on then, who is to blame for this shocking lack of good taste? :axe

No 1 is to blame it was decided by the committee thats where it was going to be,if you must blame someone blame me.

Keith feel free to put up a poll on places you would like to go,get all the names and book a table.i really do not mind as its not been booked.

happy meals all round then !!

keith - 2007-11-22 4:03 PM

[QUOTE]mkid - 2007-11-22 12:38 PM

Rank! You shouldn’t have ordered the dog then![/QUOTE]

yes rank, raw beef salad does not do it for me . maybe it was dog . i’m sure it was a set menu . as Mark suggests why not sort out a new venue if its not been booked. good man

well what the latest on this , Keith you sorted something yet or is it the original plan ,I think its too late in the day to be changing things imo.

is there a mcdonalds near the omni???