Clear out!!!! Cars, bikes, toys, bits

Due to loss of storage space selling all (well most of) my toys and bits - need to sell all pretty quick so best offer gets them. Baja Bug with 1600 engine- needs work, 1968 recon rolling chassis with V5, Renualt Safrane 3.0 V6 - 1 cylinder head gone, Mazda MX5 11 Months MOT, Astra GSI 2.0 Turbo (275 BHP), Astra Van Diesel, Ford Transit Diesel, Boy racer Corsa, Honda Blackbird CBR1100, Yamaha Fzr 600 Streetfighter, Yamaha FZ750, Hardtail chop, Husky 125 MotoX, Offroad buggy 150cc, 2 water-cooled mini-motos (70 MPH) one with nitrous fitted other has turbo not fitted, Mini-moto with sidecar, 1200 38k beetle engine, 1300 beetle engine, loads of beetle spares, interiors and suitable interiors, (golf gti, fiat coupe, volvo, bmw) Loads of alloys, Carrera GT3, Cookie Cutters, Gemini(Vw), Wolfrace (Vw), Wolfrace 4x100, BMW alloys M3 and others, LT35 Minibus seats. Best offer for quick sale on everything - would be happy to do a deal on pre 73 Beetle or other VW. James 07757434874

Hi Iam looking for a set of beetle rear wings, widened fibreglass.
Got any?

I do but have planned to use them (front and rear). If I dont I will let you know, Cheers

im looking for vw/porsche wheels and golf interior

hiya colin here how much for the blackbird and how much for all the vw beetle spares.

Hi, just missed GTI interior - think I may have a driver interior will check. Have a selection of wheels - Porsche Cookie cutters, GT3’s. VW Turbo slots (I think), Gemini, Supaslots and standard 4 studs, Weller style chrome (2 sets) may have more. Cheers.

Hey Colin, £2500 for blackbird only 20k on it - will service and stick a years MOT on it before selling. Dunno about all the spares - you would have to have a look probably and see what you wanted. Cheers, James

pm sent