Completely off topic!

So I know it’s a vw forum, but some of you may be married to women, or men, that have that terrible horse bug! (i now own 6 horses…I know how it feels) this may be of interest to them, or if you know anybody that has horses, I would appreciate it very much if you could tell them about this…

"Don’t forget, Parelli demo’s will be happening in the area on 30th september at easterton at 2.30pm, 1st October at Colliemore at 7.30pm, 2nd October at fountain, Aberdeen at 7.30pm, 3rd October at kingsbarns, falkirk at 7.30pm, and 4th October at Terally, stranraer at 7.30pm. This is a great inspirational event, and an opportunity to see natural horsemanship with excellence! Tickets are really well priced at only £10 for an adult and £7 for kids if bought before 21st September. After that, prices are slightly higher on the door.

If you can place a poster up advertising the event, please let me know and I will send one across to you.

Discount prices only apply until 21st september so buy now! Email eweststeyn@gmail.com"

Dont know about horses buy My wife’s always got a long face heehaw.gif

Hope she doesn’t read this…

Haha you better hope she doesn’t! I know what I’d do if my other half said that! :-p

Must have been taking the brave tablets…

Jamusbass - 10/9/2012 11:53 AM

Ive just printed this off mate!!! biggrin.gif

My silence can be bought :rasp

Coco - 10/9/2012 7:46 PM

[QUOTE]Jamusbass - 10/9/2012 11:53 AM

Ive just printed this off mate!!! biggrin.gif

My silence can be bought :rasp[/QUOTE]

And the bidding begins…who wants to outbid so that she sees it?!

Too Late, She’s seen it…Ouch!

Neigh, ta…!

I’ve nothing against horses, except for their output.
Only one horsepower… :lol: