fife contacts - bodywork & mechanical

Can anybody help with contacts in fife - total novices with a van need good reliable repairs & when it comes to it good place for MOT

Thanks

di

For MOT use Porte Auto Services Thistle Street, Burntisland. Tel 01592 873140.
For mechanical and bodywork use Mackie Motor Services, Unit 4, No 2 Victoria Road, Kirkcaldy. Tel 07825 151090 or 07825 151091.

Both places have a good knowledge of Volkswagens and have done good work for VW folk in Fife.

body work paint and welding… chassis and body then give me a shout… cheap as chips kinross based … 01577865558

At this point I’ll recommend my chum Hernandez (Cowdenbeath, Dunfermline, New York*) - before he posts up himself quite soon I’d imagine… :thumb:

I use Porte Auto Services for MoTs - Stuart is well experienced in the ways of the Campervan…

(* - this location is possibly a fib!)
:rolleyes:

seamonsta - 21/3/2010 4:29 PM

At this point I’ll recommend my chum Hernandez (Cowdenbeath, Dunfermline, New York*) - before he posts up himself quite soon I’d imagine… :thumb:

Think i’ll paint that on the front of the garage, My guess is Tony Poli’s already laid claim to Rome

(* - this location is possibly a fib!)
:rolleyes:

heehaw.gif

try hernandez,did a great job on my beetle :thumb:

thanks guys - no doubt you’ll be hearing from us

Hi,

We are also complete novices with our campervan and live in Fife.

Jim from Hernandez was fantastic…he came and fixed our handbrake which was locked.

Hoping to get my MOT next weekend.

Have not been on the site for ages due to work and family commitments, but I am looking forward to getting out and about in my truck.

Will post a pic soon.