Fuel Prices

If you are pissed off paying high fuel prices, try this company.

http://www.petroldirect.com/index.htm

“Ordering from us is safe and easy! Just enter the desired quantity of the fuel you need, and we’ll package it up and send it to you in the post, first class, DELIVERED STRAIGHT THROUGH YOUR LETTERBOX. No hassle. No worries.”

NO WORRIES (30 litres of petrol through my letter box sounds abit worrying to me hehe)

nice advert as it doesnt work problem with ordering system

Excellent, I’ve just ordered some “Vin Diesel™ (biofuel)” and “Crystal Energy”. :wink:

Crystal Energy

The healing power of crystals has been known for some time - new research shows that they can be used as a source of automotive power too.

Working with Europe’s leading metaphysicists, we are in the process of creating the right mix of crystals in order to not only power your car indefinitely, but also to spread karmic joy throughout your local community.

Coming soon. Please contact us for more details.

:rasp

Seems like this online petrol can be ordered as a gift as well.
A recently released convicted paedophile in Dunfermline received five litres of unleaded through his letter box free of charge - someone even ignited it for him too… :lol:

Oops - with an avatar like my current one - that post suddenly appears really dodgy!!! :rs

but still funny :smiley: