Greetings and salutations

Hi Guys I’m sully, I live in Bonnyrigg with Sammie my long haired colonel and Brad my boy. Have lived here ( well I haven’t as I’m ex Reg army and just finishing my time ) for about 2 years. Decided to treat myself with my army payout to a 2003 888special T4 who I have graciously called Shelby. Bought her about 6months ago fairly unmoloested apart from an inter cooler fitted. 100k on clock original miles confirmed from
Checks. Well I picked her back up the other day after being at campervan warehouse in Warminster for the last few weeks have a make over. Now fitted with
Pop top , re trim seats front and back on 3/4 r and r. Split leisure battery etc. Eberspacher d2 heater. Waesco fridge. Carbon tops and Romana cherry ash units. TV, Spoiler , 240v hook up . Going in this Monday to have wheel arches touched up. Currently lowered running 18s but dropping to 17s next week to allow better load rates tyres due to extra weight. Had a re Map from 88 to 115bhp with approx 80nm torque increase and feels great.
Look forward to meeting some of you guys and getting some tickets for 2017 volksfling. U may see me knocking around Bonnyrigg blah blah with shelby. She is white with VW03 Sul plate

Hi and welcome Sully sounds like you’ve made a great start.
Monthly meeting 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month hopefully see you at one with your van.

Come along to one of the meets and bring the T4 along👍🏻

Hi . Welcome