Hello people

Hi everybody, just signed up after meetin a lad in the street who was admiring oor bus and recommended the site/forum. We have a 1983 watercooled automatic type 25 Devon campervan.

We asked the bloke if he could point us in the direction of any old skool mechanics in the area and he told us to get registered on here…i;m sure he mentioned a member called Mkidd??..anyway if anyone could point us in the right direction we would greatly appreciate it, we are not in desparate need but thought it would be handy to have a contact or two in this neck of the woods.

cheers

Claire n Davie

Hi welcome in . Mkidd does bodywork and resprays in Kinross , for mot work and repairs I can’t handle I use donald Macain in auchtermuchty , knows his stuff .

hi bazza, cheers for that-if you could pass on his contact details that would br great, as i say it isnt urgent but would be handy-i need a vac advance fitted to the bus and i’m a wee bit feart to do it myself

cheers

i’m sure they ment to say young lad :rasp

Hi Gee-good to meet you on Saturday evening-and yes! we did mean to say young lad! biggrin.gif

Any mech help or advise, i’m in dunfy :thumb:

Nice one Hernandez-thats really handy as the bus is in Inverkeithing at the moment…

Cheers