Hi from Lucky4

Hello all, having just registered with the LVWC, I will take the opportunity to introduce me and my two VW’s. First is a late model [77] Bay Window that is in bits in my workshop. That is to be this winters project. Hope to have it welded up during the winter and get the front cab sorted to get it for an MOT next spring.
My other VW is a 71 Beetle. I have been working on this for 2/3 months and my ‘easy to get back on the road’ has not been quite as easy. The engine [1200] is out and is near finished if I could get it started on the engine stand. I need new rear bumper panels and my mate is to weld them in next week. Otherwise the Beetle seems go to go. I’ll try and get the picture downloading stuff to work and I’ll get some pics up. Hope to meet some of you at some point.
Cheers
John

Hi John, I’m a newbie also. Sounds like you have your hands full! Good luck. David

Hi John welcome in

Hi welcome 👍

Hi John.

Welcome in. Club night this week 9th September @ the steading, new members always welcome 😉

Cheers

Where is ‘The Steading’, some kind of Deliverance cowboy place? Don’t think I can make this week. Are meetings always at the same venue?
Thanks for the info.
Cheers.
John

The Steading Inn details here - http://www.lvwc.co.uk/blether_Steading_Inn.html

Hi,

Welcome to the club.

Regular “bleather” meetings are held on the second Wednesday of the month at The Steading, details as in Jigs link, and the 4th Wednesday of the month at The Hawes Inn which is at the East end of the sea front in South Queensferry.

If you look at the bottom of the forum main page there is usually a link to the next meeting.

As well as these meetings there are also drives, bbqs, shows and so on that the club attends. If you take a look at the Events section of the forum every so often you will see what is going on and be able to “sign up” if that is required (for numbers, catering, etc.)

Enjoy the club and make it better by joining in,

Regards,

Andy

Welcome in John