Hi there!

Hi im smudge i live in South Queensferry and own a 76 bus which is SORN at the moment. I am away alot with work but am on a mission to get her back on the road! I came accross this site and reading the forums has given me the info and kick up the arse I needed cheers.

hi smudge
welcome to the club
:smiley:
there all really helpful here if you needed help with anything or questions

ashleigh

welcome to the forum.

smudge, you dont happen to own one of the two blue bays i see parked up at the back of the lock ups at port edgar are you?
i see them everyday whilst sittin on peasant transport crossin the bridge home from work?

No they arent mine, but ill be having a nosey (as you do) when i get home. Im in Canada at the moment so if yo see me logged in at weird times thats why, im not mad honest :smiley:

Welcome smudge.

welcome

they’re actually in port edgar, between the red brick buildins. there is two o them, light blue bays. used to be one but now there’s two. its either an enthusiast or a bawbag. hope its the first.
keep in touch for when your home, the hawes aint too far away:)

Cheers to all for the welcomes!
I hope it is an enthusiast, dont like to see them rotting away.

Your right the Hawes is not far away but the walk up the hill afterwards is a killer :smiley:

Ill be in touch.

WELCOME TO THE SITE SMUDGE

TRIED TO BUY THOSE BAYS FOR YEARS TIN TOP HAS SAT THERE FOR AGES,GUY KEEPS SAYING HE IS GOING TO RESTORE IT !!

THE GUY TO CONTACT IS THE DUDE THAT MAKES THE SAILS