July Cruise

Well its almost upon us again, the July cuise. It will start at PC World car park at Corstorphine, which will please Nick, and we will head through Corstorphine as usual. Then I propose a change, right after the zoo down Balgreen Drive, then left onto Gorgie Road, then along Henderson terrace and left to take us to Fountain Bridge (which should please Kenny). We will then join Lothian Road, and head along the more familiar route to the Flotterstone Inn via Tollcross and Morningside. Kick off is approximately 7pm depending on how long we blether of course.

I’ll be there!!!

Jigs will be too if he comes out the huff he’s in for no getting in the members only bit!

yes i am in the huff ! so who is responsable for this little mix up then :axe

im working on it,a slight technicial hitch will soon be sorted

:smiley:

good im feeling a little left out :frowning:

i think the problem is on your user profile you only have your 1st name and they cant add every1 whos 1st name is the same as yours to the members section without getting a mug shot from crimewatch to id you 1st :lol:

cant make cruise working in Englandshire :axe

everybody…1,2,3…ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

:smiley:

ok mark that me profile updated !!

i will not jump on the band wagon and have a go at davey this time as he helped me out last night with a couple of bits for me bug, cheers for that davey your a star!!

crawler!!!

won’t manage cruise but will be at flott!!