millport Isle of Cumbrae Club Camping

I know its late in the day but just saw the date changes etc hope not too late , takes you over the 6 bookings

If theres any more info to be had or given just let me know

Location: WL Club camping @ Millport has been changed from weekend 2nd .3rd october to weekend 9th and 10th october, i have provisionally bookes 6 pitches, i need final numbers for wednesday incase of any extra numbers please, cut and paste names as per usual and add to new thread

Davey
Willourby
Audrey
Colin
Michael
Hernandez
bobby blu (dougal vicki tash and toby)

Davey
Willourby (Kev Lizzy & Callum)
Audrey
Colin
Michael
Hernandez
bobby blu (dougal vicki tash and toby)

Do we want a convoy down, was thinking Deer Park or Harthill.

Kev

what time are you all leaving about

rubber duck rubber duck sounds good, what time is y’all free of ‘the grind’ and heading west?
For us the schools only on a half day! so could manage from earlier if it suits anyone, mid afternoon (ish ± give or take) As to a rendezvouz happy with whatever fits best,

Dougal

Will start the ball rolling, How about Harthill Services at 4.30

Rush hour starts around 2ish in Glasgow clears around 5.30 so we should get a clear run.

Im also planning heading to a Ace Chippy in Largs if any one is up for it.

Kev

That works for us,
We’ll set off Straiton Edinburgh 3.30
on to Harthill Services for 4.30.
Always keen to squeeze in a quality chippy :wink:
Dougal

Hi

Any one else want us to wait at Harthill?

Kev

PS Is Bar-b-Keg coming along if it is I will bring a few bags of charcoal.

Were going to head off earlier as it takes ages with the kids to do anything, so hopefully see you on the Island :thumb:
Do you want us to bring a covered zip up gazeebo shelter for us all to sit in ?

That sounds like a good plan! We are taking a tabletop patio heater…we usually put it in our awning…on the floor and it works great… we could put it in the gazebo for everyone to keep warm,

Audrey

Much Braw’ness, we’ll bring the gazeebo then and have warmth aplenty :thumb:

Hi Audrey

If you don’t fancy Harthill can get you at Asda Govan M8 Jct 24.

Im picking up my navigator in Paisley will have to make 10min detour so could get you at B&Q Jct 29.

Kev

im taking a bottle of jack daniels to heat me up lol

Good event…?

na, phish

Good time had by all. Think i’ll do the curry next time, judging by the good reviews. Was worth it to see members on bicyles heehaw.gif I too partook and made a fool of myself bowdown.gif

Few pic’s

Much fun had by us all, a special thanks to Willoughby Kev for his crazy Glasgow tour and creche / cricket club! Pen has washed off the boys faces at last. Also thanks to those that did the organising of a great weekend,good to meet a few new folks,now looking forward to halloween camp, - Dougal Vicki Tash & Toby (bobbyblu in the white van with a red stripe)

I have some pics too…but can’t remember how to post them?

numpty

Worked out how to do it!! So am no a numpty any mare!