looks good but are you going to change your name by deed poll again :think
red golf biggrin.gif
or red gti heehaw.gif

nice looking car,

any plans with it?

mark - 24/1/2009 11:12 PM

nice looking car,

any plans with it?

I bought it for £250 so the plans have started!!! It has coilovers fitted now as well as original VW BBS RA’s which replaces the most hideous of Seat wheels. All lights have been changed, crystals on front and smoked crystals rear with crystal fogs and clear side repeaters.
In process of servicing (plugs/cap/rotor arm, brakes all round done) and want the RA’s refurbed at some point soon.
Car it pretty original bar above changes and has less than 115k miles so may just keep it like that and get some use first. Passed MOT after sitting for 2 & 1/4 years with above changes done and needed just a bulb!!! biggrin.gif

Anyone do a cheap 1.8t conversion??? :thumb:

bugtastic - 24/1/2009 10:19 PM

looks good but are you going to change your name by deed poll again :think
red golf biggrin.gif
or red gti heehaw.gif

RedGTi has a nice ring to it w00t.gif Can I get the “i” in red though?

whitebug - 25/1/2009 8:43 AM

[QUOTE]mark - 24/1/2009 11:12 PM

nice looking car,

any plans with it?

Anyone do a cheap 1.8t conversion??? :thumb:[/QUOTE]

get the 20v turbo done at Bedrock dancinnanagif.gif

lol engine is way down list.

looking good :thumb:

VR6 turbo :stuck_out_tongue:

Get some new pictures with the sill covers done lol

its the side skirt that is broken so need to screw it up from underneath

Nice old school boy racer mobile biggrin.gif Looking good!!!

Going against the majority here but I’d say get it back to standard, I love stock GTI’s, so unusual to see them these days they really stand out. biggrin.gif

only thing that ain’t stock is ride height and lights which you hardly notice!!!

looking good mate

looks cool,quite fancy a big bumper mk2

Tornado-gti - 27/1/2009 7:21 AM

only thing that ain’t stock is ride height and lights which you hardly notice!!!

Front grill looks ace B)

nice one

That is a sweet GTI. I can’t believe you picked it up for £250.

LOL its had a few pennies spent since then!! Engine is out now and being replaced in the near future :wink:

Was there anything wrong with the engine? I have replaced my shocks, top mounts and springs. poly bushes, leather seats, ss exhaust are next. been thinking about going small bumper, but I think there should be a panel behind my front bumper. I don’t have that. Still don’t have the air con working, but I do have a compressor for it now.