My New Van

Got this a few weeks ago! Baught it as it seemed a bit different and I was needing transport.

Does anyone know of any others, tried on google and can only really find anything about mk3’s
:huh:

Cheers
Stu

Have you still got the Splittie or is it sold.

Regards Mark.

Nope sorry it sold a while ago.

Whats going on today I have had about 7 people interested :o

Seen you in vzi looking at splitty’s any luck? :wink:

Not as of yet, im actually looking for a bay, but you got to check the splits just incase! :smiley:

Tony Poli has a Early Bay Westy he’d part with for the right money. It’s just about ready for paint. No welding necessary. Let me know if you want his number. He’s also got a very solid and lovely 13 window for at around £9000. It is currently in primer just about to be painted. It’s got a fantastic interior as well. Can’t remember which one but it’s in great nick.

The 11 window Split is a '65 model with a pre-'63 (small window, piano hinged) tailgate section conversion, solid roof (no pop-top), Canterbury Pitt interior (my old van furniture!), and a chassis & floorpan built to outlast the Queen Mary II. Looks absolutely great too - just waiting for paint!
Tony doesn’t hype up much of his stuff online (unlike when you meet the guy :smiley: ) but even I want this van! He won’t do p/ex without me losing a lotta good bits on Eva (IRS, BJ axle, etc.) so I’m continuing with her ongoing resto (14 years and counting…) :lol:

Slobbo I’m looking for a bay also, any chance you could send me his details or give him mine

Martyn