My Old Van!

I came across this website dedicated to my old van after selling it over a year ago to a London based company called Bold Creative. They are a company who make short films/animations and work with inner city youth projects. After much haggling, they left mid evening for London and broke down about three hours later. The recovery man didn’t know what was wrong with it (!?!) so he towed it to their friends house in Bolton of all places, and I nipped down first thing in the morning armed with a car full of tools and spares. My first job was to replace the Pertronix coil (had problems with them in the past) with an old Bosch blue one and it started first time. With smiling faces again, I sped back home in time for work and the van headed off south, and arrived in London later that day. Initially, I was a bit disappointed to see it in its new guise but it’s now grown on me and it’s good to see it providing a good service.
www.tagwagon.co.uk

http://tagwagon.wordpress.com/

Must say I was against this before I read it properly and saw it has been painted with blackboard paint… and they are only using chalk :lol: