my t4

Very nice! B) biggrin.gif

Pic’s sorted

Hi colin this is another cracking van you have got love the colour and the dark bonnet just sets it off When you getting the audi wheels for it.

maybe this one will be warmer going down to dubfreeze !!!

great looking van colin - excellent choice of colour

Cracker B)

cheers guys, its in at Cocos Kustoms for a nice new set of discs and pads, and a winter check up…

Vans looking ace bud!!

Fancy a swap with a Harley…lol!

Jamusbass - 28/11/2012 10:40 PM

:think :rasp

cassie27 - 29/11/2012 3:39 PM

[QUOTE]Jamusbass - 28/11/2012 10:40 PM

:think :rasp[/QUOTE]

Have a wee think about it mate :think

Thats cool did someone local paint that? would be interested who? ned some work on the arches of mine. watch those number plates you’ll get pulled and fined, if the police are not busy when they see you.
Simon

That is a great looker, love the wheels

greasegod - 30/11/2012 10:20 PM

Thats cool did someone local paint that? would be interested who? ned some work on the arches of mine. watch those number plates you’ll get pulled and fined, if the police are not busy when they see you.
Simon

dude its original paint,just polished up, bit effort for a few hours…

klingon - 30/11/2012 10:34 PM

That is a great looker, love the wheels

:beers:

I will cherish it as much as Eva! bowdown.gif

Big thanks to my wife, Diane, for getting this beautiful, sorted van for me (well, us…) on my birthday yesterday, and to Colin for agreeing to sell. :beers:

It was an awesome surprise when they set up the handover - Colin driving over in it to collect his SSVC insurance valuation, while my missus pretended her work colleague, Caron, was interested in it and was coming to ours to see it. I was almost despondent with thoughts of how lucky this Caron was, but didn’t want to appear a bad sport. Then, with the three of us standing in the lounge, I’m asking when Caron’s gonna arrive, and Diane says “Happy Birthday” and Colin hands me the keys! w00t.gif

We’ve been gearing up for a decent T4 this year as my Audi A4 daily driver was likely to fail the March MOT without new front bushes, bearings & brakes, and the belt’s overdue a replacement. We also wanted something a bit more spacious & diesel economical for future Euro tours as Eva tends to be a bit thirsty on these long hauls. I’ve also done some serious winter wild camping in her over the last 2 months, and it’s a battle against salty roads and interior condensation in the cold & wet not worthy of a grand old bird! She’s more deserving of warmer, drier days and I will always look forward to local campouts and UK Show trips in her semi-retirement.

:thumb:

Nice one . biggrin.gif

cracking t4 and a happy birthday to you mate bowdown.gif :beers:

got your voicemail will sort out plates for you old yin :thumb:

happy birthday alex- bus looks luvvly nice pressie!