new 1641 engine

this is a photo of the fan housing ready to go on the new engine

what do u think then w00t.gif dancinnanagif.gif dancinnanagif.gif

lookin good, funky style heehaw.gif

I new the 80’s were coming back into fashion… :thumb:

Cowabunga

Bob

Thats so bad, its good!! Like it. Look forward to seein it in place. Get it in and get the pics up, chop chop!! axe.gif

well bug went into the garage this morning,to get the new spray job and engine fitted
im banned from the garage till its finished so wont see it till its complete lol

did you have that done or do it yourself? That really looks nice… thanks for the idea dancinnanagif.gif B)

klingon - 10/10/2008 2:48 AM

did you have that done or do it yourself? That really looks nice… thanks for the idea dancinnanagif.gif B)

thanks klingon

my husband and his friend own a garage tht restore beetles etc.
although main garage is moving to cornwell,hopefully me husband is gona continue it in cumbria.
i chose wot i wanted but they painted it.

the body is goin black with pink flake flames dancinnanagif.gif heehaw.gif

dancinnanagif.gif

go you ash that looks well cool, need to get myself and the wee pink yin down for a visit xx

Ashleigh, when you get the engine put together and the car painted could you put some photos up? It sounds like your bug will be awsome!!!

yeah il get piks up as soon as biggrin.gif

…Spearheading the eighties custom colour / style revival… step up Ms. Anderson! dancinnanagif.gif

I see Bosch blue coils & pink ignition leads are the only things going up on the stock exchange right now… :lol:

I have a Velleman ignition kit with your name on it if you don’t wanna splash oot on Pertronix Ash… heehaw.gif

seamonsta - 16/10/2008 10:18 PM

…Spearheading the eighties custom colour / style revival… step up Ms. Anderson! dancinnanagif.gif

I see Bosch blue coils & pink ignition leads are the only things going up on the stock exchange right now… :lol:

I have a Velleman ignition kit with your name on it if you don’t wanna splash oot on Pertronix Ash… heehaw.gif

ive been hunting for pink ignition leads but i want them in 8mm,not just standard size.

started stripping car yesterday ready for painting,think the only think im waiting on for engine is the glass fuel filters which should arrive today.

i know the flames are kinda 80,s retro but i do like it, dancinnanagif.gif heehaw.gif

Nice Job!!

well was up2 midnight last night finishing paintjob heehaw.gif

decided last minute to not do the flames but put the flake all through instead

ideal if you find a Xmas tree bigger enough to hang it on w00t.gif w00t.gif

very nice ash :thumb: :thumb:

That’s some hefty flake Ash!! It looks AWESOME!!! Very Very Nice work. D’ya do Vans as well?

Lewy - 25/10/2008 7:03 PM

That’s some hefty flake Ash!! It looks AWESOME!!! Very Very Nice work. D’ya do Vans as well?

haha yeah i had to say to them ok no more,theres still a bag and a half left of flake unused dancinnanagif.gif

Do your own thing - Excellent!

engine got put in today

:rolleyes:

biggrin.gif Congrats Ash - taking shape nicely there… :thumb: