New member - Dunfermline Fife 1972 BEETLE

As above. I have had the beetle for a couple years and now intend a full body of rest… lots to do!

Welcome to the forum.

Hi and welcome S2OTY

Hi welcome in

Hello

Hi Scott,

Welcome to the forum. Remember there is more to the club than the forum. We are at the Wings and Wheels event at the week-end, it is a good show.
See events section for details.

Also, we have two blethers per month and your local one is coming up next week, see the bottom of the page for details. We will meet at the Hawes Inn around 19.30/20.00 and err, blether!

We are on Facebook too
Hope to see you soon,

Andy

Thanks guys, I’m keen to pop along to one of the blether and hope I won’t offend anyone turning up in my summer car (1990 mercdes 300ce AMG) hopefully before it goes back into storage.

Unfortunately I work away every other week and thus I won’t make next week… what date us the next one close to me?

Scott

Can’t figure out how to upload pics…

Keeping getting this message:
Request object error ‘ASP 0104 : 80004005’

Operation not Allowed

D:\DOMAINS\LVWC.CO.UK\WWWROOT\MESSAGEBOARD\PROFILE…/includes/include-upload.asp, line 52

Scott blether nights are 2nd Wednesday at The Steading Inn and the 4th Wednesday at The Hawes Inn.
Guide to uploading pics here - http://messageboard.lvwc.co.uk/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=7728&posts=2&start=1