T4 Camper for sale

My cousin near Sheffield has decided to trade up and is offering his Van for sale :

[i]Spacious VW T4 camper van, with Reimo hi-top, awning, towbar and bike rack for sale.
K reg (1993). Mileage: 175,000. Good runner. Very reliable, even on cold mornings.
Full service and rear suspension replaced in July. MOT due in January. Taxed until December.

The van has some rust over the wheel arches, and on a couple of door corners, as you would expect for a van of her age.
Lovely, clean and spacious interior. Wooden table and matching wooden cooker unit. Two gas rings and a grill.
The cooker is not built-in - it’s a movable unit, as is the fridge. This conversion has a full width double bed which is a real luxury.
The van can be used as a good-sized van if you need to move large items.
The seats can be pushed right forward (or removed completely) creating a large space.
The seats were re-covered a couple of years ago - so are lovely and clean (no nasty grime).
We also made new curtains and had proper seat belts installed - so the van can safely transport seven people (three belts are suitable for child seats)

£4000

Call Lance or Jo for more details or to view.

01433 639080[/i]

Now only £2995 heehaw.gif