Timed Rally Round 2

Following the success of the first rally I have decided to hold another one covering a similar area, in part due to me having lots of maps left. It will take place early September. I’m working on a new route which means that those that took part in the first one can have another go. I take it your keen to do it again :thumb: I will make a few changes for this one, eg no need to take pictures just note down landmarks, as the first one was a pilot I’ve learnt a lot from it. The event will take approx an hour again, and involve some interesting roads and require good navigation. For those that missed out last time here’s your chance to give it a go. There will need to be prize for the winner (how about a bottle this time Mark) and the winner should go on the trophy as well. The start and finish again will be from the Flotterstone Inn. Alex has suggested he will do one in Fife next year, I’m up for that. If your interested post your name up in the usual way.

keith - 2008-06-25 1:04 PM

There will need to be prize for the winner (how about a bottle this time Mark) and the winner should go on the trophy as well.If your interested post your name up in the usual way.

ill speak to the committee on it Keith,its not really down to me as such, yes i would be interested in another run,was a good format and a good laugh.

names list
Mark

Mark
Jigs ( i was robbed )

Mark
Jigs ( i was robbed )
Bravo1

Mark
Jigs ( i was robbed )
Bravo1
Pjgirl

Mark
Jigs ( i was robbed )
Bravo1
Pjgirl
seamonsta (i was tactical)

Mark
Jigs ( i was robbed )
Bravo1
Pjgirl (must do better)

We won’t be able to make this one as with any luck should be away on a navigational challange of our own! Best of luck with round 2 sure it will be a good laugh.

Mark
Jigs ( i was robbed )
Bravo1
Pjgirl (must do better)
bugtastic (hope to show you how its done)