Top gear Caravaning attempts

Anyone watch it last night, at first I thought it was all a settup but by the end I thought, the Health and safety guys wouldn’t have let them in a caravan on fire. Particularly enjoyed the bit where they went in the caravan before putting the legs down.

The wife and I were in histerics at the caravanning part!! Liked it when he drove out of garage and forgot about the van and smashed front in! They did make caravaning sound pish which its not as anyone with a camper will second!!!
PS when he asked the old lady what they did on camping holidays and she replied fill up the chemical toilet was priceless

yeah thats right spoil it for those of us who watch the repeat on a tuesday night!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Nothing can spoil it!

keith - 2006-07-17 12:46 PM

Anyone watch it last night, at first I thought it was all a settup but by the end I thought, the Health and safety guys wouldn’t have let them in a caravan on fire. Particularly enjoyed the bit where they went in the caravan before putting the legs down.

I thought it was a set up as well, cause the shoots in the burning caravan were to good, but then, yeah, why let them in a burning caravan…

yes it could, if I was to say something like… they cause tail backs galore, smash the van up driving out a petrol station, try a 3 point turn in a farm road, just about get lifted by police,forget to hitch van up properly, get lost finding camp site, Hammond gets kidnapped by old granny, dog is sick in car, May reverses van into another persons awning, they sit in van and forget stabiliser legs, they set it on fire with a chip pan, they set next doors on fire with their fire and they drive it home a burnt out shell!!! now that would spoil it a little :smiley: