Volksfling 2009

http://www.volksfling.co.uk/tickets.htm

Not long now folks… dancinnanagif.gif

Loving the poster!! bowdown.gif :beers: :thumb:

Thats just bloody typical!!!

Im getting married on the 23rd of May!

I’ll have to consider if shes worth the sacrifice…

Get a registrar / minister / priest from Biggar to conduct the ceremony in our marquee!

We’ve never had a wedding at Volksfling before! B)

Hope the intended bride really likes her V-dubs and beer… :beers:

can you get your tickets at a blether?

Mark

Aye - should be able to arrange advance booking at a Blether.
Ian & I will get something sorted soon… :thumb:

thanks

thats cool,might be handy to bring a few for anyone going to the AGM

:thumb:

That’ll make a nice T-Shirt, you want one Alex heehaw.gif

Mmmmm possibly clashes with RUN-TO-THE-SUN but it is OUR clubs big meet so i think i should make the effort this year.

Ill confirm next week Alex mate. Loving the pic, good shout for the t/shirt idea. bowdown.gif

Me and missus will be there too :slight_smile: not sure what in yet though. Alex let me know if you need a hand with anything mate :slight_smile:

Delboy175 - 11/2/2009 2:27 PM

Me and missus will be there too :slight_smile: not sure what in yet though. Alex let me know if you need a hand with anything mate :slight_smile:

Cheers Dale! :thumb:
Will chat wi you and Bruce at Knockhill about some SVAG involvement!

DeanMachine - 11/2/2009 12:45 PM

Mmmmm possibly clashes with RUN-TO-THE-SUN but it is OUR clubs big meet so i think i should make the effort this year.
Ill confirm next week Alex mate. Loving the pic, good shout for the t/shirt idea. bowdown.gif

RTTS is a hoot for a big long cruise, but Trevelgue is the pits as Cornish Campsites go. Better off at Biggar for the craic! :beers:

hernandez - 11/2/2009 12:33 AM

That’ll make a nice T-Shirt, you want one Alex heehaw.gif

Now there’s a good idea… heehaw.gif bowdown.gif :thumb:

can u make sure my app forms get sent to the right address this year please

Can but try mate. :thumb: Er, what IS your current address anyway…? PM will do fine Richy…

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I’m in Monaco that weekend at the Grand Prix!! Musn’t grumble, but still disappointed… BOOO.

Wave to the cameras then Gonzo - we usually have a wee telly with the Grand Prix on at the Volksfling Bar…! :beers:

Hi Alex
Jonnyboy just wondering do you have to book the camp site for volksfling if so i would like to book 3 maybe 4 pitches for me and some friends who would love to come along if you have to book how do we do this ? ? ? pitches only for the Saturday night any info would be helpful many thanks jonnyboy . bowdown.gif

Hi Alex

Sorry have just noticed a phone number for booking enquiries. please ignore last message!

Jonnyboy

No probs - and don’t forget the online booking option - PayPal accepted! :thumb:

http://www.volksfling.co.uk/tickets.htm

(Link now added to first post :rolleyes: )

Is there LVWC club camping at Volksfling?
Was just about to buy weekend tickets on the web site and noticed mention of that. Thought I’d check before getting them in case you have a seperate set of tickets.

No theres no club camping as such Colin, we usually just pick a spot and do your own thing