Volkswagen POLO GTI Hatchback, 2001, Manual, 1598 (cc), 3 doors 16V

2001 Polo GTi 6N2 1.6 16v. Good spec inc Electric Windows, Digital Climate Control, Projector lamps with washers, central locking, BBS 2-piece wheels, etc. 7” screen double din head unit currently fitted with Bluetooth, phone screen mirror etc and original Blaupunkt gamma included if you wish to go back to stock, the original CD changer is still present in the boot and was working when headunit was swapped. Great little car, has been all round Europe last year, around 5K miles with no mechanical issues. Around 106K miles. Quicker than you expect and handles well. 4 good tyres all matching Goodyear eagles. Bodywork is in good condition overall, only bit that lets it down slightly is some bubbling on the offf side wing. Low owners, and full-service history up until I bought it and it has now been serviced by myself. Comes with pair of wind deflectors, were only fitted for 10 mins and then removed as I didn’t like the look. Only selling as could do with larger car due to doing a house renovation. MOT to 20th Feb 2021 May consider px for a large VAG estate £1595 ONO.

Call Tam on 07488286904