Who is where

I’ve noticed loads of new members on the forum and wondered where everyone is?

elsewhere in scotland for me so a big hello from scumdee :thumb:

so whos all from the edinburgh area im from Gilberstoun (its beside asda at the fort)

in the middle bit is called west lothian slobbo :rasp

'moan the Fifers! dancinnanagif.gif

westlothian(blackburn)

good to see the “lothians” figures somewhere in your poll rob !

:lol:

p.s. if everyone added there actual location on there profile this would be easy to work out.

2 mins from pc world wave.gif

im confused ive clicked edinburgh then i see theres a south and east? oops

Following Slobbos logic, you’re plain Edinburgh Mark. :thumb:
I’d say East of Ed. is Musselburgh to St.Abbs and South of Ed. is basically Dalkeith, Loanhead & the 'Cuik before it becomes the Borders…?
ie. East Lothian and Midlothian.
Gotta love the way West Lothian, Lanark & Stirling become one - ‘the middle bit’ :lol:
It could be subtle revenge for folk saying Brisbane is the bit above Sydney - like 700 miles above Sydney… heehaw.gif

cupar fife wave.gif

yeah well the middle bit kinds fits. Guess I should have put Fallkirk and Stirling as separate entities. Oh well

Kincardine for me. West Fife FTW :thumb:

Does anybody else see the irony of this thread? A little while ago, most of the forum was hidden away from prying eyes, to protect all us innocent veedubbers from the bogeyman, and here’s a thread in the public bit of the forum telling the world where we live.

:lol:

Dunno what the problem is really? :rolleyes:

My… (omitted due to sudden surge of maturity and paranoia) …in any given week… :lol:

Tsk, you’re being irreverent and irresponsible young man. It’s a dangerous world out there.

biggrin.gif

well not all of the new users to the forum are actual members so it would be a little pointless to have this thread in the members section now wouldnt it???

plus its up to each individual to give out there location if they wish to do so.

jigs - 2008-06-27 6:16 PM

well not all of the new users to the forum are actual members so it would be a little pointless to have this thread in the members section now wouldnt it???

plus its up to each individual to give out there location if they wish to do so.

Some old users of the forum aren’t members either.

I agree with the second bit biggrin.gif

agreed nick not all old users are members, but the question was not to them.

slobbo - 2008-06-26 2:48 PM

I’ve noticed loads of new members on the forum and wondered where everyone is?

over the big road in gods little acre glasgow bowdown.gif

The royal burgh of inverkeithing for me but the cuiky will always be home :beers:

Charlestown.
About a stones throw along the river Forth from where the navy keeps its bombs.