wind up ???

spotted this add on edinburgh gumtree site

i have an old 1967 vw camper van which is taking up much needed space,the van was my uncles and has lay in my yard for the past few years,it does need some work to get back on the road,not a great deal though.
about the van:
it has 4 wheels,split windscreen,and needs a good clean,thats all i can tell you about it im afraid,im no mechanic so im unable to answer questions.i have all paperwork and i need this shifted before tues 15th as thats when my lease runs out.
its free if no one wants it or collects it by tues it will be getting trailered to daltons.
the van is situated in corstorphine,edinburgh

bronson1@hotmail.co.uk matt 077854784111

wind up???

yeah this wasposted around3 weeks ago i tried contacting the guy but got no where so did a few others.

someones idea of a joke. haha very funny indeed.

Anyone tried asking Daltons to hold off the scrapping of a Split for several quid? :wink:

Like you say - gotta be a wind up, but imagine if it was real… :mellow:

I don’t think there’s ANYONE in this scene who isn’t just waiting for the Barn Find of their life!! :lol:

i phoned the number, no answer
email bounced straight back to me.
gotta be the funniest thing since i had mumps!
the dick probably owns, nay, treasues a fiesta xr2.
:axe

jigs - 2007-02-03 8:09 PM

yeah this wasposted around3 weeks ago i tried contacting the guy but got no where so did a few others.

someones idea of a joke. haha very funny indeed.

ive also heard of guys going around corstorphine looking to see if they can find it :lol:

did they find it…? :rasp

no but i think hes still out there looking :lol:

ps the email had a different address last time and if you notice the mobile number is 1 digit too many

yeah, i did ask mark if he’d come across said treasure. if i lived in edin i’d probably have been lifted for rustlin around someones transit van by now! i should really learn not to mix my antibiotics and painkillers with the good old toni C and stella.
although if anyones askin, its a good combo.

my heart started pumping faster when i read this, what a nasty git !!!

oh cisco kid, theres nought wrong with xr2’s !! :zip

oops. :rs

lol cisco !!! i have a soft spot for them as well as v’dubs

euan scott - 2007-02-06 8:54 PM

lol cisco !!! i have a soft spot for them as well as v’dubs

youve got a soft spot for any rusty p**h :rasp

so must you as you bought a rusty bug of me a while ago i recall…

i didnt think you sold him the red one!!!

:lol: :lol:

hehe he wont like that !! haha :slight_smile: